torsdag 24 mars 2011

A beautiful day

Beat. All I wanted to do this morning was to crawl back into the warm bed and pull the blanket over my head and have sweet dreams... However, duty called and I went to work like a well adjusted citizen of the world is expected to... When I walked home this beautiful spring day (no beanie on for at least one third of the way yey) i came to realise that it had been an interesting day, for several reasons: During a meeting it was decided I will write two articles based on a study I have carried out among students from November to January. Then I went with the media technician to the studio and I was arm modelling for a while. More specifically this means that my arm and hand will be used in a film for educational purposes at Uppsala University. Then I get a phone call which ends up with me finishing up the work day by mingling and taking photos of an event at the university, photos that will published. All in all I am very grateful to have experienced this day.
... and in the evening I discover a great band called The Boxer Rebellion, check them out if you haven't already!
Peace.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar