måndag 16 mars 2009

Back in Kumasi

Hope you had a nice weekend! I spent the weekend relaxing at the bed and breakfast in a village outside of Kumasi. I saw films, took pictures in the garden, had nice chats with the owners Chris and Charity and the guests from Germany and Canada. Did a lot of thinking, seems that is what i do most these days. This morning i said goodbye and took a taxi back to the city and to another hotel... Waiting. Waiting. Waiting. I tried to call the woman i had a meeting with last week today, but she had turned her phone off. Not knowing is starting to get to me. Just give me a freaking date, preferably more, for the trip to the village so i can plan a bit ahead. I am not much of a planner, but since i do not wish to travel between Accra and Kumasi more than necessary i would be very happy to have had this info asap. Yes i am annoyed with the situation! I spend all this money on accomodoation and food... Whether i like it or not i have noticed my patience level is decreasing. Every night staying in... But tonight i will see if i at least can find some chocolate!! Have only had chocolate twice since i came here... Ok sorry this starts to get really unintersting!
Well the weekend was alright, and if all goes well i hope to get hold of the rep from Kuapa Kokoo today and she will give me a date for the trip/s and maybe the Swedes turn up on Wednesday...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar